Wednesday, March 5, 2008
down here with us.
Okay so throughout my life I have had many friends and people enter my life. Some come in then quickly leave and others stay around. The people you can trust the most are usually the people you hold closest to you. The people that you hope will stick around forever. Some of these people do stick around if your lucky. Your friends that you have forever are those that you have secrets with, that you share smiles with and jokes. They are the people that help you up when you are down. I have many people like this in my life. I have gone through many ups and downs in life and they have helped me through all of them. They let me know that even when it seems that I am on my knees and life may dealt its final blow.... the point is to get up and fight back with all that I have. They have showed me that I am strong and helped me deal with life. And there are those special few that get to explore you more than others , The ones that it seems make you. The people that you love so much it scares you. yes... It happens to all of us. It happened to me and if it has not alreadythen it will. In time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
awesomeness!
<3/marina
Post a Comment